A leading FM company had been working as the managing contractor for a major insurance group on their national portfolio. The contract consisted of multiple services delivered by five main sub contractors. The client stakeholders were demanding and had complex needs.
A five year contract with a history of conflict and issues had just come to an end. An unsatisfactory market test was carried out leading to an agreement to renew the contract but……. Things had to change!
They engaged FM Guru to advise, manage and support the desired transformation.
FM GURU SCOPE: THE ‘ONE TEAM’ APPROACH
- A discovery exercise to gain knowledge
- An issue dumping workshop to drive joint objectives
- Development of a new shared vision to drive joint objectives
- Development of common values to drive desired behaviours
- A new joint structure eliminating duplication
- A structured communication plan
- Transition and training
- Reduction in headcount and staff turnover
- Plan alignment
- Increase client satisfaction
- Shared savings